No stress over legal compliance
We are up to date on all of the latest travel rules so you don’t have to be. All of our trips are fully compliant under the “Support for the Cuban People” travel license.
Cuba is a destination where more planning leads to smoother and more authentic experiences. Relax as we take care of every detail and provide you with inspiring articles and helpful travel tips so that you can focus on enjoying the journey.
Our inner circle consists of local musicians, aspiring artists, athletes, private chefs and other fascinating characters in Cuba. We open our contact book to give you access to unique and authentic experiences that you can’t find on your own.
Cuba is all that we do, and we know it by heart. Lack of information in Cuba can make it difficult to ensure your expectations are consistently met. We know the best dishes to order, the best spot for salsa dancing on a weeknight and how to avoid the tourist traps.
In good hands
We do not outsource our operations but rely on our seasoned team and network of local and privately owned Cuban businesses. From scouting new experiences, selecting accommodations and restaurants to hiring local guide hosts and professional drivers, we oversee and execute your entire experience.
For our approach to travel…
“Meet the New Nomads, who don’t journey simply to escape—but to find, engage, connect.” – Conde Nast Traveler, The New Nomads Are Here—Here’s How They Travel
“Wanderlusting company changing the world through travel.” – The Huffington Post, 6 Wanderlusting Companies That Are Changing the World through Travel
“Travel outfitter that champions Cuban entrepreneurs” – Esquire, Yes, You Can Still Travel to Cuba
“…Endlessly curious, always connected, and excited about every aspect of travel.” – Conde Nast Traveler, Meet the New Nomad
“…A fresh take on wandering the world to share with the next generation.” – Conde Nast Traveler, Globetrotters Redefining the Way We Travel
“Positive transformation—of the self and our planet: This is the mantra of the New Nomads” – Conde Nast Traveler, The New Nomads Are Here—Here’s How They Travel
For our expertise…
“They’ll pull off the impossible and spare you the logistics.” – Conde Nast Traveler, Travel Specialists 2020
“Specializes in getting travelers off the beaten-path” – ABC News, Traveling to Cuba is easier and cheaper than ever
“Protects clients against further tightening of U.S. travel restrictions” – Conde Nast Traveler, Travel Specialists 2020
“Adaptable and respond quickly to change when it comes to Cuba” – Skift, U.S. Tour Operators Optimistic About Cuba Travel Because They’re Even More Essential
“Know the best places to eat, drink, stay, and play, but they’re also always looking for ways to travel smarter, better, and healthier.” – Conde Nast Traveler, Meet the New Nomad
“Specializes in booking trips to Cuba.” – The New York Times, Business or Politics? What Trump Means for Cuba
For our access to unique experiences…
“Intercultural encounters have made Cuba Candela one of the more popular channels through which Americans can continue traveling there legally” – Conde Nast Traveler, Globetrotters Redefining the Way We Travel
“Specialists in creating enriching, unusual, bespoke, non-cookie cutter trips that stay within the guidelines that U.S. citizens have to meet” – Forbes, There Is A Reason To Go To Cuba Now-And This Is How To Do It
“Exclusive guides who can offer proprietary experiences for their guests” – Conde Nast Traveler, Travel Specialists 2020
“Take delight in the local, bespoke, diverse, and idiosyncratic. Journeying to places beyond” – Conde Nast Traveler, The New Nomads Are Here—Here’s How They Travel
“Hungrily seeking out travel experiences that form human connections and slow down time” – The Huffington Post, 6 Wanderlusting Companies That Are Changing the World through Travel
“Fun, inspiration, and cultural immersion all wrapped up in a nice socially responsible blanket” – The Huffington Post, 6 Wanderlusting Companies That Are Changing the World through Travel
- Forbes – It’s a Good Time Now to Go to Cuba
- Conde Nast Traveler – Globetrotters Redefining the Way We Travel
- Conde Nast Traveler – Meet the New Nomad
- Conde Nast Traveler – The New Nomads Are Here—Here’s How They Travel
- New York Post – How to Travel to Cuba (Yes, You Can!)
- New York Post – Where to Escape this Valentine’s Day Weekend if You’re Single
- U.S. News and World Report – New Trump Rules on Cuba Travel Leaves Winners and Losers
- Money Inc. – 6 Wanderlusting Companies That Are Changing the World through Travel
- Travelmarket Report – After State Department Warning, Will Politics Hurt Cuba Travel?
- Travelmarket Report – Individual Travelers Still Face Confusion with U.S. Treasury’s Cuba Travel Rules
- The Fiscal Times – 8 Tips if You Want to Travel to Cuba (Before It’s Too Late)
- OnCuba – Americans to Cuba: Yes, You May Come
- The Harvard Crimson – Spring Break in Cuba Pushes for Cultural Awareness
- The Harvard Crimson – Embassy Open, Student Interest in Traveling to Cuba Spikes
- CNBC – As further US Airlines Exit Cuba, What Does The Future Hold for US-Cuba Relations?
- Harvard International Law Journal – Closing The 90 Mile Gap: How Changing U.S.-Cuba Relations Lead To Changing Law
- Cuba Journal – Why This Harvard Business School Graduate is Designing Tours of Cuba
- Cuba Journal – Explore Havana On A Tour With Cuba Experts